Thursday, November 13, 2014

Limecrime Eyeliners

Recently I purchased 3 of Limecrime's liquid eyeliners, and have been loving them! So much that I decided to finally update my blog :) I have been experimenting with them & doing some crazy looks- and end up actually getting a lot of comments! I'm not one to care much what is in style and what not (i basically just do whatever i feel looks cool) so I have been using my white & baby blue eyeliner like crazy! It's not something you see every day! Here are a few looks I have done.

In the above pic.. I have white, black, and gold. I ended up not liking the gold and sent it back, and got the black one instead :) the gold was not opaque enough for me.

"Blue Milk" by Limecrime on my bare eyelid.




"Quill" by Limecrime over top of various colors from the Naked 3 Palette :)

For this look, I used my white eyeliner "Lunar Sea" and then took my BhCosmetics palette (Take Me To Brazil) and put eyeshadow over top of it :) I really loved this look, and I do just wear the white alone too.




All in all, the price of these eyeliners are kind of pricey for me, but they are 100% worth it to me. I fell in love with the brush and the way they apply. It is soon easy to make a winged eyeliner with these, I LOVE IT! All of the colors dry matte, and stay on perfectly for a very long time. The only negative thing I can say is that they are not waterproof, and once you use a makeup wipe with the black eyeliner, it is EVERYWHERE! It smears and isn't as easy to get off as I would have thought- but it honestly does not bother me much. There are SO many different looks you can get with these, I don't think I will ever get tired of them! On top of all that, the packaging is so adorable! I am really loving their products!

No comments:

Post a Comment